In the upcoming “The Buttercups” episode, Sofia’s new step-father, the king of Enchancia, sends royal steward Baileywick along to help Sofia when she goes on a hike with her Buttercup troop, but as any self-respecting steward would, Baileywick insists on doing everything for Sofia (even the challenges that she is supposed to do on her own in order to earn Buttercup Badges). When Baileywick runs into a little trouble himself, Sofia uses her Buttercup skills to help him and in turn proves that even princesses are capable of doing things for themselves.
EW's Special Coverage
'Sofia the First' talks gender equality in premiere episode: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO AND PHOTOS
Latest Videos in Family
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Big Brother'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 'Downton Abbey' trailer: Servants are people too? 'Preferably only on their days off'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity getting close
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness