In the upcoming “The Buttercups” episode, Sofia’s new step-father, the king of Enchancia, sends royal steward Baileywick along to help Sofia when she goes on a hike with her Buttercup troop, but as any self-respecting steward would, Baileywick insists on doing everything for Sofia (even the challenges that she is supposed to do on her own in order to earn Buttercup Badges). When Baileywick runs into a little trouble himself, Sofia uses her Buttercup skills to help him and in turn proves that even princesses are capable of doing things for themselves.
EW's Special Coverage
'Sofia the First' talks gender equality in premiere episode: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO AND PHOTOS
Latest Videos in Family
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season