There’s no place like home — especially if that home is stuffed with these Wizard of Oz-themed collectibles, which Warner Bros. will release in honor of the seminal fantasy film’s upcoming 75th anniversary next year. EW has a first look at eight toys in the collection — starting with this new Toto doll, the perfect companion for R.J. Wright’s existing Dorothy figurine. You don’t need a crystal ball to see how the studio has partnered with brands like Alexander Doll, Barbie, and even Mr. Potato Head to commemorate Oz‘s milestone — just click through, my pretties.
EW's Special Coverage
Warner Bros. reveals 'Wizard of Oz' 75th anniversary commemorative toys -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' review: Working too hard for too little payoff
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology from gamemaker for glitches
- Thanksgiving family movie nights: Our most awkward choices...and yours?
- Jennifer Aniston plays 'Horrible' prank on BBC DJ
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Alfonso Ribeiro claims the mirrorball trophy
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- Netflix additions for December include 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Horror Story: Coven'
Top 5 Most Read
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Arrow': Despite Black Canary costume, Laurel is far from a hero
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8