There’s no place like home — especially if that home is stuffed with these Wizard of Oz-themed collectibles, which Warner Bros. will release in honor of the seminal fantasy film’s upcoming 75th anniversary next year. EW has a first look at eight toys in the collection — starting with this new Toto doll, the perfect companion for R.J. Wright’s existing Dorothy figurine. You don’t need a crystal ball to see how the studio has partnered with brands like Alexander Doll, Barbie, and even Mr. Potato Head to commemorate Oz‘s milestone — just click through, my pretties.
EW's Special Coverage
Warner Bros. reveals 'Wizard of Oz' 75th anniversary commemorative toys -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Family
- 'SNL': How'd Cameron Diaz do?
- Tyler James Williams' 'Walking Dead' preview: 'We're going back to get the squad'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
Top 5 Most Read
- Cameron Diaz hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- Friday box office: everyone's going to see 'Mockingjay'
- Bobby Moynihan: Drunk Uncle, Aunt Linda, and Stefon are one big family