There’s no place like home — especially if that home is stuffed with these Wizard of Oz-themed collectibles, which Warner Bros. will release in honor of the seminal fantasy film’s upcoming 75th anniversary next year. EW has a first look at eight toys in the collection — starting with this new Toto doll, the perfect companion for R.J. Wright’s existing Dorothy figurine. You don’t need a crystal ball to see how the studio has partnered with brands like Alexander Doll, Barbie, and even Mr. Potato Head to commemorate Oz‘s milestone — just click through, my pretties.
EW's Special Coverage
Warner Bros. reveals 'Wizard of Oz' 75th anniversary commemorative toys -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Jennifer Love Hewitt joins the BAU in new 'Criminal Minds' art
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'The Knick' recap: 'Start Calling Me Dad'
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Shonda Rhimes puts Callie-Arizona odds at 50/50
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Elsa 'Let It Go'? Or build a snowman?
- J-Lo and Iggy continue the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more