Every week EW’s Dalton Ross and his wife, writer Christina Kelly, have a… um, lively discussion about what movie they should watch with their two children (Dale, 12, and Violet, 10) that weekend. Now they make their cases publicly and you get to vote on the choices and settle the argument. The power is in your hands, people. It is no lie to say that Dalton’s seclection of ‘WALL-E’ beat Christina’s pick of ‘Pinocchio’ last week. Can Dalton keep his winning streak going? Will Christina bounce back? Read on and then vote for what film they should watch this weekend. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: A Cat in Paris (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'The History of the American Girl'
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: Bet you didn't see THAT coming
- Caleb on 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'Maze Runner': How big at the box office?
- 'Hawaii Five-0' season premiere sneak peek: McGarrett and Danno go to therapy
- Ernie Hudson tells us 'Ghostbusters' stories at key NYC locations
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Castle' cast gets slap-happy in season 6 gag reel
- Fox is finally making 'X-Men' spinoff 'Deadpool'
- Insiders predict which new shows will be hits (and flops)
- Naked body painting! Naked drum circle! And other things we saw at 'Dating Naked: The Wedding'