Every week EW’s Dalton Ross and his wife, writer Christina Kelly, have a… um, lively discussion about what movie they should watch with their two children (Dale, 12, and Violet, 9) that weekend. Now they make their cases publicly and you get to vote on the choices and decide how the Ross family will be spending part of their weekend. The power is in your hands, people. Due to Hurricane Sandy, Dalton and Christina were without power for a few weeks. When we last left off, Christina won the Tim Burton Halloween battle as ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ edged out ‘Beetlejuice’. Can she make it two in a row for the very first time? Read on and then vote for which film they should watch this week. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Babe (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- 'Into the Woods' teaser: No one sings, everyone wishes
- 'Big Brother' recap: Strategic moves, for argument's sake...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' recap: Four-gone conclusion
- Brian Williams works his sources on Allison Williams news
- E.T. phone 911: See trailer for alien horror film 'Extraterrestrial'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online