There’s been a lot of talk about all the cars in Fast & Furious 6, but there’s another movie all about the need for speed racing to theaters this summer! The animated movie Turbo, opening July 17, stars a snail (Ryan Reynolds) who dreams of winning the Indy 500. In this new clip to promote the film, racer Guy Gagné, voiced by Bill Hader, shows how the energy drink Adrenalode helps him drive fast (and race around Saturn, apparently):
Tag: Bill Hader (1-3 of 3)
How fast can a snail crawl? We’ll soon find out!
Dreamworks Animation and Netflix announced today that they are working together to create a Netflix original series based on the upcoming movie Turbo. The show, Turbo: F.A.S.T. (Fast Action Stunt Team), will debut this December. READ FULL STORY
Bill Hader had some downtime this summer while Saturday Night Live was on hiatus, and the Emmy-nominated actor — and recent second-time dad — stopped by the popular Yo Gabba Gabba! to sing and “dancey-dance” in what looks to be very reminiscent of one twisted SNL digital short.
Some of Hader’s SNL co-stars (Fred Armisen, Ratchel Dratch) have previously appeared on Yo Gabba Gabba! and had a great time, he told show staffers, which influenced his decision to make an appearance almost as much as his daughter’s enthusiasm for the show.
Hader’s episode, “Olympics,” will air Sunday, August 19 at 8:30 p.m. on Nick Jr.
Can’t wait? Check out an exclusive clip of Hader doing “The Rainbow Drop” below: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales show surprising surge
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer takes some cues from 'Interstellar'
- Larry Wilmore on 'Sniper': 'theater of war is very different than watching a film about war in a theater'
- 'Bachelor' recap: Like a camping virgin
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' recap: 'It's Like a Booze Cruise With Knowledge'
- 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham'; 'State of Affairs'; more TV recaps
- 'Life Itself': Nominated for...nothing?
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?