There are children’s books that we, as parents, suffer through reading night after night. (I would gladly never revisit the ridiculous fairies Glimmer, Shimmer, and Shyne that one of my daughters wants to hear about the second the sun goes down.) And then there are the books that have so much wit, soul, and joy that we, as parents, might just keep reading even after our little ones have drifted into dreamland. Tim Egan is a writer and illustrator whose books fall squarely into that latter category. This week, Dodsworth in Tokyo, the latest installment in his series about a former pawn shop owner and his companion duck traveling around the world, comes out. So we called Egan at home to find out about our favorite mouse. If indeed that’s what he is. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Dodsworth in Tokyo (1-1 of 1)
- 'Mob City': 18 stylish shots
- Frank Darabont: Back from the 'Dead'
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- Tom Everett Scott joins 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Sound of Music': 3 dress rehearsal photos
- Lance Reddick joins 'American Horror Story: Coven'
- 'AHS: Coven' peek: Who's at the door?
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 681
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 394
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 356
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' casts Marcia Gay Harden as Christian Grey's mother
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- Gal Gadot to star as Wonder Woman in 'Batman Vs. Superman'
- 'American Horror Story': Watch Cordelia and the 'Coven' plot Fiona's murder -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: You are My Sunshine