The Weinstein Company and Walt Disney Studios recently announced that they’re teaming up to adapt Eoin Colfer’s Artemis Fowl for the big screen. Written by Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix screenwriter Michael Goldenberg and executive produced by Robert De Niro and Jane Rosenthal, the film will combine the first two books in the eight-book series into one story. Readers young and old of the popular sci-fi/fantasy YA series have been waiting for the Fowl film adaptation since 2001 when Miramax purchased the films rights. After 12 years of watching it languish in development hell, we have more than a few ideas about who should play the live-action version of Colfer’s beloved characters. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Eoin Colfer (1-2 of 2)
Artemis Fowl’s days have come to an end, but that doesn’t mean his creator Eoin Colfer is going anywhere. In fact, he’s got a brand-new hero for you to root for: Riley, the Victorian boy time-traveler and star of Colfer’s forthcoming WARP series, which kicks off on May 7 with The Reluctant Assassin. Check out an exclusive trailer below! READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Family
- Emmys: All-time best/worst style
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 'Mythbusters' minus three: Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara tweet goodbyes
Top 5 Most Read
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- New ABC special dares to rank all-time best 'Schoolhouse Rock' songs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'