Every week EW’s Dalton Ross and his wife, writer Christina Kelly, have a… um, lively discussion about what movie they should watch with their two children (Dale, 12, and Violet, 9) that weekend. Now they make their cases publicly and you get to vote on the choices and decide how the Ross family will be spending part of their weekend. The power is in your hands, people. Christina is riding high after her first two match winning streak, as last week’s selection of ‘A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ toppled Dalton’s selection of ‘Babe.’ Can she extend her streak to three in a row? Read on and then vote for which film they should watch this week. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Field of Dreams (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Sebastian Roche as...
- EW's 2014 Movie Awards: And the winners are...
- EW's 2014 Music Awards go to...
- 25 most-commented episodes of 2014
- 'SNL' deleted scene: Pete Davidson shows signs of his... love(?) for Amy Adams
- Merge Records at 25: Making ends meet, still playing it by ear
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014