Pixar’s been tagging its films with hilarious digital shorts ever since A Bug’s Life in 1997. The newest, Partysaurus Rex, debuted in front of the recent re-release of Finding Nemo 3-D, and bears Pixar’s trademark blend of wholesome fun and irreverent stabs at pop culture. Watch out for a tongue-in-cheek reference to fun-sucking hipsters and a rubber ducky lamenting “No more tears,” à la Master P.
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Finding Nemo 3D (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Party Down South 2' trailer: No sleep 'til Biloxi
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features