Every week EW’s Dalton Ross and his wife, writer Christina Kelly, have a… um, lively discussion about what movie they should watch with their two children (Dale, 12, and Violet, 9) that weekend. Now they make their cases publicly and you get to vote on the choices and decide how the Ross family will be spending part of their weekend. The power is in your hands, people. Christina is riding high after her first two match winning streak, as last week’s selection of ‘A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ toppled Dalton’s selection of ‘Babe.’ Can she extend her streak to three in a row? Read on and then vote for which film they should watch this week. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Finding Neverland (1-1 of 1)
- 'Duck Dynasty' family: No Phil, no show?
- 'X Factor': And the winner is...
- 50 TV series' best and worst episodes of 2013
- 'Anchorman 2': Big news at box office?
- 'Community': 'Toon in for 'Miracle on Jeff's Street'
- 'Supernatural' boss on fallout from shocker
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'Sex Toy Story'
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': March of the Dancing Penguins