Pixar’s been tagging its films with hilarious digital shorts ever since A Bug’s Life in 1997. The newest, Partysaurus Rex, debuted in front of the recent re-release of Finding Nemo 3-D, and bears Pixar’s trademark blend of wholesome fun and irreverent stabs at pop culture. Watch out for a tongue-in-cheek reference to fun-sucking hipsters and a rubber ducky lamenting “No more tears,” à la Master P.
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: For the Birds (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'The Maze Runner' review: Something W.C.K.D. this way comes
- Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation 1814' at 25: The blueprint for modern R&B's golden age
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Fall TV 2014: EW critics pick 6 new series to watch
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Fall TV grid: What's on when, plus all the new show trailers