Every week EW’s Dalton Ross and his wife, writer Christina Kelly, have a… um, lively discussion about what movie they should watch with their two children (Dale, 12, and Violet, 10) that weekend. Now they make their cases publicly and you get to vote on the choices and settle the argument. The power is in your hands, people. Last week, Christina got her first 2013 win, when The Parent Trap slayed DragonHeart. Read on and then vote for what film they should watch this weekend. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Honey (1-1 of 1)
- ‘X-Men’: Bryan Singer reveals latest changes
- 'Duck Dynasty': 4 ways standoff with A&E ends
- EW's TV midseason finale awards
- 50 TV series' best and worst episodes of 2013
- 'Duck Dynasty': 'We'll figure out a solution'
- 'Duck Dynasty': Crisis managers' advice?
- 'Duck Dynasty': Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert say...
- John Turturro + Woody Allen: 'Fading Gigolo' poster