The highly-anticipated return of Nickelodeon’s fan favorite House of Anubis is only one day away (Jan. 3, at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT) and we’ve got a sneak peek of the hour-long season 3 premiere for you. In this clip we see Eddie (Burkely Duffield), new leader of the Sibunas, getting a vision of his soon-to-be new classmate KT (Alexandra Shipp), who’s been sent on a secret mission by her grandfather with only a key to help her. Take a look after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: House of Anubis (1-2 of 2)
If you’ve been missing Nickelodeon’s otherworldly live-action telenovela-style series House of Anubis since it’s season 2 finale in March, never fear. The series, which follows a group of students solving mysteries at an English boarding school, while dealing with normal teenage tumult, is set to return in January. And season 3 raises the stakes for the kids and introduces new characters, love interests, and villains. The teens go up against the teachers as they race to defeat an ancient curse and prevent a great evil from reawakening forever. Enter K.T Rush (Alexandra Shipp), an adventurous, perky, and tenacious American girl, who becomes a vital part of the Sibuna gang and partners with Eddie (Burkely Duffield) to unlock the new Anubis House mystery. Louisa Connelly-Burnham also joins the show as Willow, a bright and quirky student from another boarding house who yearns to join Anubis House. This season fans will also get to see different parts of the Anubis House campus (both above and below ground) that they’ve never seen before and and find out new things about old characters.
But it’s really a game-changer of a year for Eddie,who returns to school thinking he can spend another term hanging out and eating pancakes. But an Osarian vision tells him that he needs to stop a great evil and save the lives of his friends, and he finds himself with an inexplicable connection to new girl KT. Watch their first meeting in the exclusive promo after the jump. READ FULL STORY
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'