Every week EW’s Dalton Ross and his wife, writer Christina Kelly, have a… um, lively discussion about what movie they should watch with their two children (Dale, 12, and Violet, 10) that weekend. Now they make their cases publicly and you get to vote on the choices and settle the argument. The power is in your hands, people. Last week, Christina got her first 2013 win, when The Parent Trap slayed DragonHeart. Read on and then vote for what film they should watch this weekend. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: I Shrunk the Kids (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' review: Working too hard for too little payoff
- Thanksgiving family movie nights: Our most awkward choices...and yours?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Alfonso Ribeiro claims the mirrorball trophy
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman on his acrobatic Broadway debut in 'Pippin'
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- Netflix additions for December include 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Horror Story: Coven'
- Jack O'Connell's other role on 'Unbroken' set: Naked pizza delivery man
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' guys make excellent company for a rooftop chat
Top 5 Most Read
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8