Since arriving last April, the family-friendly, freemium Ice Age Village app has seen some 35 million fans of the film franchise join the city-building fun. Thanks to regular updates, a focus on accessible, yet engaging gameplay and a continued commitment to its thriving fan-base, the one-time film promo (it was released out front of Ice Age: Continental Drift) has proven to be much more than another cog in the movie marketing machine. The following exclusive video introduces us to some of the creative folks — besides Manny, Ellie, Diego, and Sid — responsible for keeping the content coming and offers a sneak peek at “dinoworld,” a new area arriving next year. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Ice Age Village (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Colbert Report' finale singalong: A complete who's who in all-star chorus
- 'Colbert Report' swan song as graceful as it gets
- 'Insurgent' shares new Tris photo, promises sequel will be 'even more action-packed'
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- Jeff Probst on the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see
- 'White Collar': Perfect 'Au Revoir' to our favorite con artist?
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'People' names Kate Upton 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'White Collar' series finale: The perfect goodbye to our favorite con artist