Since arriving last April, the family-friendly, freemium Ice Age Village app has seen some 35 million fans of the film franchise join the city-building fun. Thanks to regular updates, a focus on accessible, yet engaging gameplay and a continued commitment to its thriving fan-base, the one-time film promo (it was released out front of Ice Age: Continental Drift) has proven to be much more than another cog in the movie marketing machine. The following exclusive video introduces us to some of the creative folks — besides Manny, Ellie, Diego, and Sid — responsible for keeping the content coming and offers a sneak peek at “dinoworld,” a new area arriving next year. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Ice Age Village (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- Caleb on 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: Bet you didn't see THAT coming
- 'Hawaii Five-0' season premiere sneak peek: McGarrett and Danno go to therapy
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'The History of the American Girl'
- 'Maze Runner': How big at the box office?
- 'Star Wars': It's the Millennium Falcon...and the Batmobile?