Since arriving last April, the family-friendly, freemium Ice Age Village app has seen some 35 million fans of the film franchise join the city-building fun. Thanks to regular updates, a focus on accessible, yet engaging gameplay and a continued commitment to its thriving fan-base, the one-time film promo (it was released out front of Ice Age: Continental Drift) has proven to be much more than another cog in the movie marketing machine. The following exclusive video introduces us to some of the creative folks — besides Manny, Ellie, Diego, and Sid — responsible for keeping the content coming and offers a sneak peek at “dinoworld,” a new area arriving next year. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Ice Age Village (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'