Every week EW’s Dalton Ross and his wife, writer Christina Kelly, have a… um, lively discussion about what movie they should watch with their two children (Dale, 12, and Violet, 9) that weekend. Now they make their cases publicly and you get to vote on the choices and decide how the Ross family will be spending part of their weekend. The power is in your hands, people. Last week, Dalton’s pick of Jumanji easily beat Christina’s choice of National Velvet, putting the husband back in the winner’s circle. Read on and then vote for which movie they should watch this week. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Jason and the Argonauts (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- Mike Nichols remembered: A candid conversation from 2012
- Mike Nichols in his own words: 12 reflections on his life and work
- Mike Nichols: 10 essential films
- 'Shark Tank' sneak peek: Would you chip in for an anti-snack machine?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' does Nirvana: Watch Evan Peters sing 'Come As You Are'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay--Part 1' review: Two movies = half the fun
- 'Cups' returns in 'Pitch Perfect 2' trailer