If you need yet another reason to like Jennifer Garner, we’ve got one. On the Feb. 4 episode of PBS KIDS’ Martha Speaks (check local listings), she does a guest voice as a woman whose dog, also named Martha, gets mistaken for titular talking canine Martha, who is due to sing at an animal rescue fundraiser. Watch our exclusive clip below and appreciate Garner’s level of commitment. “Pull yourself together, Jennifer. Pull yourself together.” We need to know how this ends! READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Martha Speaks (1-1 of 1)
- 'Voice': Tessanne Chin sings for OUR supper!
- ‘X-Men’: Bryan Singer reveals latest changes
- 'Duck Dynasty': 4 ways standoff with A&E ends
- EW's TV midseason finale awards
- 50 TV series' best and worst episodes of 2013
- Johnny Depp in 'Transcendence': Trailer, 2 teasers
- 'Duck Dynasty': 'We'll figure out a solution'
- 'Duck Dynasty': Crisis managers' advice?