Pixar’s been tagging its films with hilarious digital shorts ever since A Bug’s Life in 1997. The newest, Partysaurus Rex, debuted in front of the recent re-release of Finding Nemo 3-D, and bears Pixar’s trademark blend of wholesome fun and irreverent stabs at pop culture. Watch out for a tongue-in-cheek reference to fun-sucking hipsters and a rubber ducky lamenting “No more tears,” à la Master P.
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Master P (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 25 greatest TV spies ever
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- Binge watcher rises to EW's 24-hour Emmy challenge, adds live Twitter commentary
- Seth Meyers on hosting the Emmys: 'You want to keep the jokes fresh'
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift video showdown: Pick your winner
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?