There are lots of ways to keep your teens and preteens in line but none are as fun as a little threat of embarrassment. That’s why what President Obama told The Today Show’s Savannah Guthrie about what would happen should Sasha or Malia ever go out and get a tattoo is sure to make many parents laugh. I know I did. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Michelle Obama (1-3 of 3)
It’s been a high-profile week for First Lady Michelle Obama. Last Thursday night she busted a move (or 14) with Jimmy Fallon in a widely viewed Evolution of Mom Dance segment. Sunday night she presented the Oscar for the Best Movie live via satellite. And this morning Good Morning America aired her pre-taped interview with Robin Roberts, in which Mrs. Obama discussed gun violence, a new component of her Let’s Move! initiative, how her husband is handling a soon-to-be 15-year-old, and of course, those bangs.
Michelle Obama will add “editor” to the many jobs of First Lady when she serves as a guest editor for iVillage.com the week of Aug. 20, the site announced today. This marks the first time the First Lady has participated as a guest editor with any media outlet.
Mrs. Obama’s editorial theme will be “Rev Up Your Back-to-School Routine,” which will offer “fun, simple tips and advice to help ease the transition from beach bags to backpacks.” During the week, a new subject — such as getting your family energized or embracing a new healthy habit — will be showcased each day. The First Lady’s articles during that time will feature personal anecdotes and never-before-seen family photos. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Family
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Big Brother'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 'Downton Abbey' trailer: Servants are people too? 'Preferably only on their days off'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity getting close
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness