There are lots of ways to keep your teens and preteens in line but none are as fun as a little threat of embarrassment. That’s why what President Obama told The Today Show’s Savannah Guthrie about what would happen should Sasha or Malia ever go out and get a tattoo is sure to make many parents laugh. I know I did. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Michelle Obama (1-3 of 3)
It’s been a high-profile week for First Lady Michelle Obama. Last Thursday night she busted a move (or 14) with Jimmy Fallon in a widely viewed Evolution of Mom Dance segment. Sunday night she presented the Oscar for the Best Movie live via satellite. And this morning Good Morning America aired her pre-taped interview with Robin Roberts, in which Mrs. Obama discussed gun violence, a new component of her Let’s Move! initiative, how her husband is handling a soon-to-be 15-year-old, and of course, those bangs.
Michelle Obama will add “editor” to the many jobs of First Lady when she serves as a guest editor for iVillage.com the week of Aug. 20, the site announced today. This marks the first time the First Lady has participated as a guest editor with any media outlet.
Mrs. Obama’s editorial theme will be “Rev Up Your Back-to-School Routine,” which will offer “fun, simple tips and advice to help ease the transition from beach bags to backpacks.” During the week, a new subject — such as getting your family energized or embracing a new healthy habit — will be showcased each day. The First Lady’s articles during that time will feature personal anecdotes and never-before-seen family photos. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- Neil Patrick Harris on B'way in 'Hedwig': EW review
- 'Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Faking It' series premiere: MTV's faux lesbians
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO