Pixar’s been tagging its films with hilarious digital shorts ever since A Bug’s Life in 1997. The newest, Partysaurus Rex, debuted in front of the recent re-release of Finding Nemo 3-D, and bears Pixar’s trademark blend of wholesome fun and irreverent stabs at pop culture. Watch out for a tongue-in-cheek reference to fun-sucking hipsters and a rubber ducky lamenting “No more tears,” à la Master P.
Tag: Partysaurus Rex (1-3 of 3)
We already know that in Pixar’s new Toy Story spin-off animated short Partysaurus Rex — which will play in front of Finding Nemo 3-D on Sept. 14 — the neurotic dino Rex becomes a party animal when his new owner Bonnie brings him to her bath time. Rex learns that all the armless bath toys are left motionless when there’s no water, and in this new clip from the short, we see him step in to save the day. Check it out below: READ FULL STORY
But in Pixar’s new animated short Partysaurus Rex (playing before Finding Nemo 3-D on Sept. 14), we discover that bath time is when the nervous-nellie plastic dinosaur finally lets himself get down and dirty.
“He’s sick of being the angel of goodness and sensibleness and caution and fear,” says voice actor Wallace Shawn, who has played the persnickety plaything since 1995. “He wants to stand on the side of pleasure and happiness and joy. … I live this drama every day of my life!” READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Family
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'South Park' react: Attack of the drones
- 'Arrow'; 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks