Since Nickelodeon announced that it was bringing a CG-animated preschool Peter Rabbit series to the small screen in 2013, fans have wondered what they envisioned for the Beatrix Potter series. Well, this trailer for Peter Rabbit’s Christmas Tale gives a look at the network’s take on Peter. In the special, Peter and his cousin Benjamin take over for Mr. Bouncer when he gets sick and can’t make the important holiday supply deliver. They brave a blizzard and the fox Mr. Tod in order to deliver important gifts and supplies to the members of the Lake District. Along the way, Peter and Benjamin meet a new friend, Lily Bobtail. She’s a wholly new character inspired by Beatrix Potter herself: strong, smart, independent, and curious. She’s also nature-lover and artist who is just as willful and playful as her male counterparts
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Peter Rabbit's Christmas Tale (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': How big at the box office?
- Chris Pratt: 'Parks and Rec' will get ending it deserves (dinosaurs?)
- 'Top Model' First Look: Pretty and twisted
- Jon Stewart on 'Rosewater': 'a love letter to expression'
- 'Big Brother' eviction: 3 Q's for Julie Chen
- TV recaps: 'Project Runway,' 'Big Brother'
- 'The Killing': Binging? Read our recaps of episodes 1-5
- Comic-Con: Why Team 'Twilight' made it better
- STAHP in the name of love 967
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 596
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams and other directors are working to save movie film 478
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 460
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams, and other directors are trying to save Kodak
- Dick Smith, makeup artist of 'The Godfather,' 'The Exorcist': A tribute
- Box office preview: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' aims for a cosmic debut
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe 'Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- 'Big Brother' recap: Tell me about the rabbits, Caleb