Every week EW’s Dalton Ross and his wife, writer Christina Kelly, have a… um, lively discussion about what movie they should watch with their two children (Dale, 12, and Violet, 10) that weekend. Now they make their cases publicly and you get to vote on the choices and settle the argument. The power is in your hands, people. Last week, Dalton’s selection of ‘Short Circuit’ sprinted past ‘Christina’s pick of ‘Chariots of Fire’ to claim victory. Will Dalton’s promise to continue with another robot-themed classic give him another victory? Read on and then vote for what they should watch this weekend. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Pinocchio (1-2 of 2)
You know what frightens me? A generation of kids raised in a bubble that keeps out anything scary.
With Halloween upon us, and a number of recent family movies such as Frankenweenie and Brave pushing the creepy crawly boundaries of what today’s most overprotective parents deem acceptable, it seems to me like the perfect time to suggest that we all relax and let the little ones enjoy a good scare.
Latest Videos in Family
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'If I Stay' aims to evict 'Turtles' from top spot at box office
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 25 greatest TV spies ever
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- Binge watcher rises to EW's 24-hour Emmy challenge, adds live Twitter commentary
- Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift video showdown: Pick your winner
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Zen and the art of casting Bill Murray in your movie
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- Emmys 2014: Who Will Win...and Who Should