Every week EW’s Dalton Ross and his wife, writer Christina Kelly, have a… um, lively discussion about what movie they should watch with their two children (Dale, 12, and Violet, 10) that weekend. Now they make their cases publicly and you get to vote on the choices and settle the argument. The power is in your hands, people. Last week, Dalton’s selection of ‘Short Circuit’ sprinted past ‘Christina’s pick of ‘Chariots of Fire’ to claim victory. Will Dalton’s promise to continue with another robot-themed classic give him another victory? Read on and then vote for what they should watch this weekend. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Pinocchio (1-2 of 2)
You know what frightens me? A generation of kids raised in a bubble that keeps out anything scary.
With Halloween upon us, and a number of recent family movies such as Frankenweenie and Brave pushing the creepy crawly boundaries of what today’s most overprotective parents deem acceptable, it seems to me like the perfect time to suggest that we all relax and let the little ones enjoy a good scare.
Latest Videos in Family
- Seth Meyers to host Emmys 2014
- 'Parks and Rec': About THAT finale surprise
- 'American Idol' recap: Top 5 are...
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Man on Fire'
- 'Reign' recap: 'Toy Soldiers'
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson haunts new opening credits
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
Top 5 Most Read
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Fifth purported Mel Gibson rant leaked online
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' mention spikes sales of 16th-century classical composer