There are lots of ways to keep your teens and preteens in line but none are as fun as a little threat of embarrassment. That’s why what President Obama told The Today Show’s Savannah Guthrie about what would happen should Sasha or Malia ever go out and get a tattoo is sure to make many parents laugh. I know I did. READ FULL STORY
Tag: President Obama (1-2 of 2)
Nick News is helping pick the President… but this time, it’s without Mitt Romney’s help.
Nickelodeon announced that it will once again air a Nick News with Linda Ellerbee special, “Kids Pick the President: The Candidates,” that will premiere Monday, Oct. 15. Following the special, kids can vote online on who they think should be the next president. And CNN better listen in: Kids have correctly predicted the eventual winner five of the last six elections (in 2000, kids picked Al Gore).
Unfortunately, only President Obama will be answering questions this time around. In a press release, the show stated, “After numerous attempts by Nick News to get former Governor Mitt Romney to participate in the special, his camp declined saying he was unable to fit it into his schedule.” READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Family
- 'SHIELD' gag reel: It takes a few takes to save the world
- 'Agents of SHIELD' intros sexy new character
- 'Game of Thrones': Jonathan Pryce, 8 more join cast
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Originals' season 2 trailer: It's Kol
- 'Walking Dead' season 5 trailer: Negotiating Terminus
- 'Bones' First Look: Watch Booth struggle in prison
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1