Sesame Street has a history of parodying TV-MA shows, including True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, and Mad Men. Now it’s Sons of Anarchy‘s turn. Jax, Clay, Bobby, and Tig ride as the “Sons of Poetry.” They run rhymes, not guns. Watch the video below. “Just a hobby, right, Bobby?” “No big, Tig.” “Relax, Jax.” “Whatever you say, Clay.”
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Sons of Anarchy (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'