Sesame Street has a history of parodying TV-MA shows, including True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, and Mad Men. Now it’s Sons of Anarchy‘s turn. Jax, Clay, Bobby, and Tig ride as the “Sons of Poetry.” They run rhymes, not guns. Watch the video below. “Just a hobby, right, Bobby?” “No big, Tig.” “Relax, Jax.” “Whatever you say, Clay.”
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Sons of Anarchy (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'
- 'Ant-Man': Has Peyton Reed heard from Edgar Wright?
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Simpsons' season premiere peek: Is Homer a goner?
Top 5 Most Read
- See 5 minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode
- Sneak a peek at the 'Simpsons' season premiere, in which one character will die
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers'
- 'Game of Thrones' epic blooper reel released
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut