Sesame Street has a history of parodying TV-MA shows, including True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, and Mad Men. Now it’s Sons of Anarchy‘s turn. Jax, Clay, Bobby, and Tig ride as the “Sons of Poetry.” They run rhymes, not guns. Watch the video below. “Just a hobby, right, Bobby?” “No big, Tig.” “Relax, Jax.” “Whatever you say, Clay.”
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Sons of Anarchy (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'You're Taking Off My Tan'
- 'Real World' alum Ryan Knight dies at 29
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight