Sesame Street has a history of parodying TV-MA shows, including True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, and Mad Men. Now it’s Sons of Anarchy‘s turn. Jax, Clay, Bobby, and Tig ride as the “Sons of Poetry.” They run rhymes, not guns. Watch the video below. “Just a hobby, right, Bobby?” “No big, Tig.” “Relax, Jax.” “Whatever you say, Clay.”
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Sons of Anarchy (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Walking Dead' midseason finale: Who won't survive?
- 'Hunger Games' costar Willow Shields on her Comic-Con fan-girl moment
- Worst sitcom title ever? We might have a new contender
- 'True Detective' roles for Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch, Kelly Reilly
- Angelina Jolie and Jack O'Connell are 'Unbroken': See new EW cover
- Broadway star Tavi Gevinson picks her fave books; we pick her brain on creativity for 'Lightbulb'
- 'Pan' First Look: Hugh Jackman as villain pirate...but don't call him Hook
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances