Sesame Street has a history of parodying TV-MA shows, including True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, and Mad Men. Now it’s Sons of Anarchy‘s turn. Jax, Clay, Bobby, and Tig ride as the “Sons of Poetry.” They run rhymes, not guns. Watch the video below. “Just a hobby, right, Bobby?” “No big, Tig.” “Relax, Jax.” “Whatever you say, Clay.”
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: Sons of Anarchy (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The right one won
- 'Survivor' season finale: 5 Q's for Jeff Probst and a deleted scene
- 'Survivor' season 30 scoop: Jeff Probst shares new details on 'Worlds Apart'
- 'Ascension' finale: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- 'The Sing-Off' holiday special: One night, six groups, 800 blazers--and the winner is...
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- Lily Rabe talks return to 'American Horror Story': 'One of the great, great joys I have'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'; 'The 100'; 'Top Chef'; more TV recaps
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reacts to the winner, Reed's harsh comments, and the entire season
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Person Won
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season
- 'Ascension' finale review: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?