Every week EW’s Dalton Ross and his wife, writer Christina Kelly, have a… um, lively discussion about what movie they should watch with their two children (Dale, 12, and Violet, 9) that weekend. Now they make their cases publicly and you get to vote on the choices and decide how the Ross family will be spending part of their weekend. The power is in your hands, people. Last week, Dalton’s pick of ‘The Iron Giant’ easily outpolled Christina’s choice of ‘Young Mr. Lincoln.’ This week, the spouses each selected a Tim Burton movie for Halloween, but who selected better? Read on and then vote for which spooky Tim Burton film they should watch this week. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: The Nightmare Before Christmas (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Big Brother'; 'Project Runway': TV recaps
- 'Parks and Rec' gag reel: Don't miss your chance to see Ron Swanson dance
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Criminal Minds' plans tribute to Meshach Taylor
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 13 tell-tale signs it's from Frank Miller
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Ron Swanson gets his dance on in 'Parks and Rec' gag reel
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- Zen and the art of casting Bill Murray in your movie