Robby Novak, a.k.a. Kid President, a.k.a. the cutest kid ever, posted a YouTube video Wednesday announcing some, as he says, “big news, big news!”: Kid President is getting his very own TV show beginning this summer.
Tag: Things That Are Awesome! (1-3 of 3)
Lena Headey isn’t the only Game of Thrones star to make the trek from Westeros to Sesame Street this week. Co-star Peter Dinklage, who plays Headey’s character’s brother Tyrion Lannister on the show, also made an appearance, exploring the meaning of the game “Simon Says” with a song.
“Why do we always have to do what Simon says?” he asks, before breaking into a catchy tune with the puppets.
Simon says check out the video below. (And Tyrion says … well, maybe it’s better if we don’t start that game.) READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Family
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris in recurring role
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead' cast reveals how they'd like their characters to die
Top 5 Most Read
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries' and more
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Summer box office: Why didn't 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' fly higher?