Every week EW’s Dalton Ross and his wife, writer Christina Kelly, have a… um, lively discussion about what movie they should watch with their two children (Dale, 12, and Violet, 10) that weekend. Now they make their cases publicly and you get to vote on the choices and settle the argument. The power is in your hands, people. Last week, Dalton’s selection of ‘Short Circuit’ sprinted past ‘Christina’s pick of ‘Chariots of Fire’ to claim victory. Will Dalton’s promise to continue with another robot-themed classic give him another victory? Read on and then vote for what they should watch this weekend. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Tag: WALL-E (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Family
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' mention spikes sales of 16th-century classical composer
- Fifth purported Mel Gibson rant leaked online